Friday Five

1. Yay, finished the first round of edits on CROSS FIRE-sequel to CROSSED OUT!


I'm lucky to have a fab editor. Joanna D'angelo been helping me make this book the best ever!!!!

2. Now back to CANDLE. Redoing the beginning, based on feedback from editors out there. Also plan to enter the YARWA Rosemary Awards.

3. Been going to Lou Nelson's fab critique group. It really helps to have others look at your work before you submit. I've been seriously in this writing biz for over 10 years now. It's been a learning experience.

https://louellanelson.com/

*Books I've read this week:

Disclaimer: I received an email from GoodReads informing me that my review links on their site were breaking one of their rules. You can't post links but only reviews. So from now on I will post links here on my blog site.  Otherwise, for now, I'll just post the star reviews over on GR.

4. 10 THINGS I CAN SEE FROM HERE

 My YA Books Central review link:

 http://www.yabookscentral.com/yafiction/21133-10-things-i-can-see-from-here

Teaser: Powerful insight into the life of a teen suffering from severe anxiety but also one that shows the power of friendship and love. Maeve's journey is sure to resonate with teens.

5. LETTERS TO THE LOST


My YA Books Central review link:

http://www.yabookscentral.com/yafiction/21143-letters-to-the-lost

Teaser: Gripping story of how two strangers find comfort in each other's words. Also a story that shows how a snap judgement can be damaging. 

**Guilty pleasure:

I'm excited to attend the OCCRWA Book camp with guest author Debra Dixon of  GMC: GOAL, MOTIVATION, & CONFLICT.  Her book has been suggested as a must read for all writers. Can't wait to listen to her and take some serious notes!



Comments

Little Willow said…
Go Kim go!
Kim Baccellia said…
Thanks!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation