Since Live Journal has been a pain in the butt I thought I'd go ahead and come here for awhile.

Here's my Friday Five:

1. Well the whole MIL drama continues.  She refused to do another bid on her condo and says she wants to look some more.  This means of course that she plans to come back down here.  Yes, we're all kind of stressed.  This is going to be interesting.

2. Reading PRIZED
Really enjoying this sequel to BIRTHMARKED.

3. Just got this in the mail:
Very excited to read this!  Loved the first book. 

4. Broke down and took advance of the $2 Starbucks drink after 2pm today and didn't feel guilty about it.  Well, maybe a tad bit as it ended up being dinner.  What this is at certain Starbucks stores if you purchase a drink, at 2pm on that same day you can come back and get any grande drink for $2.  I also found you can add as many things to it too and it's still $2.  What a deal!

Try the new Refresher drinks if they are offered.  Love them.

5. Really enjoyed being a part of the #YALITCHAT this last Wednesday night for Halloween in July.  Thanks Georgia McBride for letting me be a part of this!

**Guilty pleasure:

Well, I do need to not stress over the whole MIL thing and if any of you have some suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

But in the meantime, found one way to not stress:  get into the AH zone.  She wouldn't get stuck with a case of the mean reds and why should I?

One find I ended up getting was this huge poster of Audrey Hepburn I found at Target for only $3.48!  Plus I found the DVD of ROMAN HOLIDAY for only $4 too!  Of course I grabbed both!

And I had to order these:

Comments

Good luck with the MIL issue. Love Audrey Hephburn. I'm reading, This Present Darkness by Frank E. Peretti and a YA compiliation of short stories. Oh, and I try to stay away from Starbucks as much as I can. LOL
Kim Baccellia said…
LOL on the Starbucks comment. Yes, I've been having fun with Audrey Hepburn. I didn't realize I'd fall in love with her after doing all the research I needed for No Goddesses Allowed. My mom doesn't get it(she's a huge Marilyn Monroe fan) but I wanted an icon that was timeless.

Ooh, will check that one book out.

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

#Wipmadness Week 3-- Celebrate Rejections